BAG Health Care GmbH specializes in the filling of active pharmaceutical substances for European and international markets. Optimizations and capacity expansions in logistics and production are planned due to stringent legal requirements regarding hygiene and safety aspects, as well as in response to the increasing demand in the pharmaceuticals market.
Within the scope of project development, LOGO IC is examining how the current storage of feedstock, packaging and finished goods can be moved to a new, central production facility.
A comprehensive inventory analysis was performed in order to determine the areas, processes and actions required to optimize the logistics processes within the scope of a logistics concept. The need for future expansion in production will also be determined.
BAG Health Care GmbH,
- Status analysis of processes and areas, as well as technical and legal requirements
- Development of a logistics concept
- Definition of variations of the future area requirements for different expansion stages
- Definition of the process-related action required
- Pharmaceuticals warehousing and logistics up to 3,000 m²
- Conducting 2020 study