In order to meet the growing security requirements for air traffic, airports are tasked with protecting the terminal and air traffic infrastructures against unauthorized access. Taking the existing regulations stipulated in the Luftsicherheitsgesetz (the German Aviation Security Act) into account, LOGO developed an overarching security concept for the construction of a passenger terminal in close collaboration with federal authorities, as well as terminal operations, IT and security departments. The concept contains the definition of process-related and construction-related hedging measures for existing protection zones at the airport based on a hazard and risk analysis.
German international Airport
- Creation of an overarching security concept
- Coordination of the security requirements for operational spaces, rental spaces, as well as administrative functions based on hazard and risk analysis
- Documentation of the security requirement as the planning basis for the system and structural/construction planning
- Support in security planning
- Annual capacity of up to 12 million passengers
- Project duration from January 2019 to November 2019