Securitas is Germany’s largest security services provider in the private security sector. As of January 1, 2023, Securitas Aviation takes on part of the security checks pursuant to §5 of the Act on the Reorganisation of Aviation Security Tasks (LuftSiG) at Frankfurt Airport. Securitas will be responsible for all checkpoints in Terminal 2 and Gate C in Terminal 1. From this point onwards, Fraport AG will assume responsibility for passenger checks at Germany’s biggest airport and will be in charge of managing the security service providers.
LOGO InfraConsult will be assisting Securitas Aviation in the project coordination for the establishment of the new station and the required infrastructure and processes under this major contract.
Securitas Transport Aviation Security Beteiligung GmbH, Berlin
- Project coordination and management, PMO
- Process consulting and optimization, in particular for the recruiting and HR process for the Frankfurt site, including process definition, preparation of guidelines for the recruiting process, preparation of dashboards for monitoring the applicant/candidate status
- Preparation of tables for monitoring and managing the applicant process
- Infrastructure consulting for the establishment of a new training center for the Frankfurt site, including consolidation of requirements, rough planning presentation, definition of refurbishment measures and a utilization concept for the training and examination operations (including occupancy plan) at the training center
- Project coordination and management of the necessary measures for acquiring the contract for security checks pursuant to §5 LuftSiG at Frankfurt Airport
- Term: August 2022 to February 2023